Building a new home is an exciting process! It takes vision, direction, and expertise. As new home builders, Kismet Homes are designed to allow for the best use of space and can be personalized to reflect your unique style and taste. Each home comes with a 10-year Quality Builders Warranty as well as a 1 year Kismet Homes warranty to help provide our customers with a piece of mind. Let Kismet Homes help you navigate this process and build the home you’ve been imagining.
From contract to closing typically takes six months to build with anywhere from three to five customer walk-throughs depending on what stage the house is in at contract. Every walk-through is important as it keeps everyone on the same page and provides a level of comfort before moving on to the next stage of construction.
Each Kismet Home is built with the finest building materials and the utmost attention to details and with the highest quality craftsmanship. If we can't warranty a product we don't use it.
Here is a list of standard features that are included in your new home:
- 3000 PSI concrete footings and walls 2500 Psi concrete slabs and walks.
- Douglas fir studding and framing.
- Microlam headers.
- 1⁄2' plywood sheathing and 3⁄4 ' plywood T&G flooring
- 25-year architectural roofing shingles
- Vinyl cedar shake style siding in the front and double 4 vinyl siding on 3 other sides
- Insulated steel garage door with raised panels
- Insulated steel entry door with decorative glass
- Fire rated steel door with panels between garage and laundry room
- R-18 total sidewall insulation
- R-21 and R-30 ceiling insulation
- 150 amp electrical service
- Cable and phone jacks in each bedroom and in family room
- Decora outlets and switches throughout house
- Light/fan box in each bedroom
- Exhaust fan in each bathroom
- Hihats (4) in kitchen (1) in each full bath with LED bulbs
- Aluminum gutters and downspouts
- A combination of copper, PEX, and PVC tubing for plumbing
- Oil fired cast iron boiler (energy star rated)
- Roth exterior bladder oil tank or interior steel tank in basement
- Andersen double hung windows (Prefinished white interiors)
- 1⁄2" sheetrock throughout house and 3/s fire code sheetrock in garage and over boiler
- 2, 4 or 6 panel Masonite interior doors (TBD)
- 3 1⁄4 door casing and 5 1⁄4 base molding throughout the house
- Crown molding on Ist floor
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinets all wood construction approx 1O styles to choose from (design and budget TBD)
- Cabinet hardware $3/pc
- Stainless steel appliances included- Dishwasher, microwave stove and refrigerator (energy star rated) $2,000 allowance
- Chrome or stainless steel faucets and bathroom controls
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms usually I 1⁄4 thick. $39/sf allowance
- Tiled floors in bathrooms are on mud floors with porcelain/ceramic tiles $4/sf (glass and chicklet tiles are additional as well as special patterns). Tub and shower areas tiled to ceiling standard
- Tiled kitchen backsplash $4/sf
- 3⁄4x31⁄4#1T&Goakflooringthroughoutfirstfloorlessbathroomand laundry room
- Carpet and padding throughout the second floor and stairs less the bathrooms and bonus room
- Oak railings with painted spindles on stairs and landings as required
- Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams paint.
- Flat on walls, ceiling white on ceilings and satin or semi-gloss on trim and doors total of 4 color selections allowed
- Doorknob finish to match hinges and accessories such as towel bars toilet paper and faucets $15/knob
Images are of previous builds and for show purposes only
Images are from previous builds and for show purposes only